The Dawn Of A New ER@

Monday, April 7, 2008

Life On Death

Life, is not what it was yesterday.
The people I knew and cared about,
just memories now of a life of high being,
the life I cherished once long gone.
Gone are the places, gone are the faces.
Gone are my habits, gone is my home.
Though I’m still under the same sky,
the stars no longer show me the path to the home I left.
Its a simple life now.
A life of peace and solitude.
The loudspeakers and train horns
in the late of night
have but become a part of life.
Life as I know it speeding fast away from me.
Through the memories, the people,
I’m taken back to my special place.
But I have come far and changed since.
I shall be only a ghost in their minds.
“I’m sorry my friends. The days and times we had
were more than what I could ever wish for.
I have taken my leave.
I wish no more.
I am no more.
He will rule supreme. My death.
The last king gone, and a new king born,
Thus begins an epoch of reign,
upon thy my blood so sworn!"

No comments: